Picked up the latest version last night... I appreciate having the clock on the main screen. Thanks for that.
But there are some things that are broken:
- as you move from square to square, the red box appears around the square you are in, but doesn't get removed from the square you left.
- when dropping troops, every time you press the troop deploy button, it counts... so you select 10 troops to drop and double-tap the deploy button, you will eventually get two notifications and drop 20 troops.
- dropping troops doesn't vibrate the phone any more, so you can never be sure that the button has actually been pressed.
- notifications occur even when notifications are turned off
- the same notification is sent repeatedly (which is why I turned them off in the first place)
- notifications make sounds even when the volume is muted
- the user name doesn't disappear when a troop is being deployed any more, making it very hard to tell when one has been dropped. I miss this visual cue.